- 300 GH/s nominal performance ( + / - 20% )
- 175w (0.6w/GH conservative estimate)
- USB 2.0 - Bitcoin Mining Monarch cards can be used as an external computer peripheral and chained via USB hub. In this mode it can be controlled via an Android host or standard Linux or Windows computer.
- PCI-Express - Monarch cards consume two PCI slots when installed in a standard ATX motherboard. The PCIe format used is x1 for maximum compatibility.
Mining Software compatibility
- EasyMiner software is provided for Android, Windows & Linux operating systems.
- BFGminer - Open source available
- CGminer - Open source available
- BitMinter - Java Client
New 'BPU' Form Factor
Our new form factor is a significant advancement in bitcoin mining cost efficiency. The size, connectivity and power consumption have been tuned to allow effortless deployment using common off the shelf parts.
For example, in order to deploy 18 TeraHash into a single data center cabinet, you would need 30 Monarch cards. Each 3 fit nicely into a standard 4U rackmount enclosure with a basic motherboard & ATX power supply unit. 10 of these will fill an entire cabinet with no wasted space. It will also consume exactly the standard power and cooling capacity provided for a cabinet at most data centers.
That's 18 Terahash of bitcoin mining power in one cabinet with no expensive or proprietary parts, no exotic back planes, no oddball power systems and zero risk of part availability troubles to complicate maintenance.
This is a Pre-Order product which is not yet shipping. If you're uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Customers demand to get in line for the new technology before it has finished development. All manufacturers in this space have experienced some degree of delay, so we are reluctant to give a firm delivery date. With that understanding our most current estimated shipping date for orders placed now is August/September.
Dimensions: Weight: 1 lb. 5.5 oz Dimensions: 12.4" x 5.5" x 2.36"
Warranty: This unit’s system board has one year warranty from manufacture defect or component failure.
Institutional Pricing: If you would like to purchase $150,000 or more in hardware, please contact Dave McClain for institutional pricing: 913-710-4865
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC bitcoin mining hardware products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order. All sales are final.